Sales Development Representative
Arryved Inc. is a Boulder based company which specializes in Point-of-Sale for craft breweries, restaurants and other craft destinations. We are currently operating in 1,500+ establishments, with many of the top craft breweries using our system. Maybe you have seen our system in use in one of our craft destinations nationwide. At our core we are building not just an order taking system, but the central hub of the tap room. Arryved is designed to shift the model of service from being two dimensional to a rich customer experience. We believe that nothing is worth doing unless it aligns with our customer experience and is done right, no matter the cost.
At Arryved we are committed to creating a safe space, and to ensuring opportunities for success for all employees equally. We recognize that diversity makes us stronger and we commit to creating a respectful working environment where all voices are invited and heard.
We want someone as passionate about service as we are, and equally as passionate about connecting with customers who need and benefit from our products. We are looking to hire a Sales Development Representative.
- Comfortable interacting with people of all levels within an organization
- Excited about making 50+ phone calls per day
- Can communicate clearly and precisely, both verbally and in writing
- High level of confidence with objection handling
- Comfortable “asking for the sale”
- Self-driven, can operate independently, and respond to unexpected situations with confidence
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities
- Develop and maintain outstanding customer relationships
- Comfortable learning new tools and technology
- Willingness to learn and be a support to Sales Associates
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Answer and respond promptly and clearly to incoming sales inquiries, both in writing and on the phone
- Perform outbound lead development activities as designated by leadership
- Keep detailed records of sales inquiries and activities
- Support Sales Associates with sales follow up activities, pricing analysis and other sales processes as needed to support customers and team members throughout the sales process.
- Track all sales stages and progress using Hubspot
- Willingness and ability to maintain an understanding of product updates and offerings
- Support marketing activities
- Attend trade events as needed
Nice to Have
- Experience with POS Systems
- Sales Experience
- Industry experience in Craft Beverage
- Experience running or maintaining a taproom or restaurant
- Headquarters in Boulder, CO. We are open to applicants anywhere in the US.
- You will be expected to participate in virtual team meetings daily and occasionally in person.
- Salary is FTE
- $45,000-$55,000 DOE plus performance based variable - Level 1
- $55,000 - $70,000 DOE plus performance based variable - Level 2
- Benefits Include Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Parental leave, Disability & Basic Life, Volunteer Day and 12 paid holidays
Arryved is a family-friendly workplace dedicated to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and respectful environment for all employees. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.